Collection, use and disclosure of personal information
Consent to receive marketing communications
I consent to:
- Milray Park sending me communications (including by way of email) about goods and services on the Milray Park Website that may interest me;
- Designers sending me communications (including by way of email) about their goods and services.
I understand that I can withdraw my consent to the receipt of such communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your consent will endure until such time as it is withdrawn.
Consent to disclose personal information to overseas recipients
For this reason, and pursuant to Australian Privacy Principle 8.2(b), you consent to the following:
- Your personal information may be disclosed to an overseas recipient in relation to which we have not taken steps to ensure that such overseas recipient does not breach the APPs (and accordingly, APP 8.1 does not apply);
- if such overseas recipient handles your personal information in breach of the APPs, we will not be accountable, and you will not be able to seek redress, under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- such overseas recipient may not be subject to any privacy obligations or to any principles similar to the APPs;
- you may not be able to seek redress in such overseas recipient’s jurisdiction; and
- such overseas recipient may be subject to a foreign law that could compel the disclosure of your personal information to a third party, such as an overseas authority.