We are always looking for talented interior designers to join Milray Park. If you have experience as an interior designer we would love to hear from you!
Before you submit your application please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Communicate professionally with clients adopting a receptive and can-do service based approach;
- Deliver all elements of Milray Park packages (concept boards; floor plan; product and style revisions; set up instructions; shopping list of sourced items).
- Adhere to project timeline requirements;
- Create spaces working with natural light sources (with reference to aspect) as well as artificial light sources;
- Create to scale floorplans;
- Create mood/concept boards;
- Work to a budget;
- Incorporate items that consider the dimensions, client use, and client style preferences for a space;
- Has experience as an interior designer and has evidence of this;
- Submit the required 2 examples of mood / concept boards as requested in the application form (to demonstrate that they can compose client pitches);
- Answer all questions in the application form; and
- Successfully show any evidence of ability requested by Milray Park.
Designers must be able to carry out the design services on Milray Park in accordance with:
- Minimum Design Standards;
- the Project Timeline;
- End User Agreement; and
- these Design Registration Requirements.
If this is you then we would love to hear from you! Please apply by creating a login and registering as a designer.
If your application is accepted, you will gain access to our platform where you can apply for and win jobs.
You may access our product profit share scheme to be rolled out in the near future.
You may also access Milray Park assistance with obtaining professional photography of your work produced on Milray Park, as well as a whole range of other Milray Park features for interior designer users.
For any other questions please refer to the Designer FAQ.